I left the human condition at [Fabricated Realities]

2»

Comments

• Bummed to have missed it. Next year?
  • Bummed to have missed it. Next year?
    Um... this is kind of awkward.

There won't be a next year. The Frost Sheppards are going to come and wipe out our community!
  • There won't be a next year.
    With a bang.
  • I wouldn't put too much stock in Jackson's filthy rumour-mongering, myself.
  • Though I'd wager that if there is a next year, that a Fabricated Realities would happen in it.
  • FabReal 2013: Hypothetically Possible
  • edited June 2012

There won't be a next year. The Frost Sheppards are going to come and wipe out our community!
    Better Frost Sheppards than Chris Sheppards.

• I didn't move twice across the GD country to only get one FabReal. If I have to host it alone in Olympia's smoking ruins, so be it.
  • edited June 2012
    I didn't move twice across the GD country to only get one FabReal. If I have to host it alone in Olympia's smoking ruins, so be it.
    Hearrrd that.
  • I liked the weird performance art at the end, where someone rolled around in the dirt while wearing a burlap sack over their head, and another person smeared black paint on a canvas while wearing another burlap sack, and a third person sat still-as-ice, slowly slicing sections off of an onion using a crude blade.

(Actually happened.)
    (In real life.)
    (At Fabricated Realities.)
    (Alongside other performance art exhibits.)
    The onion-peeling dude, who was wearing a plastic bag on his face, also occasionally took a drink from a gallon of milk and spat it all over the girl rolling in the dirt. It was strangely hypnotic.
    The onion peeling dude was also my roomate.

• Okay, finally got that long AP of My Daughter the Queen of France up over here.
  • I have to say that I have been nothing but impressed with the Olympia gaming crowd. ...
    Same here. The few times I've gamed and hung out with the Olympia crowd (CozyCon and now FabReal 2012) have been really amazing. Seattle and Olympia are so close, too. I want to see you guys more than once a year!