Sea Dracula audio now up.

edited April 2009 in Story Games
We were smart enough to remember to record both of the excellent Sea Dracula games that were staged for Indie Hurricane 2/GameStorm 10 a few weeks ago. You can download both Sea Dracula VS. The Planet of the Apes and Sea Dracula End of GameStorm Dance-off (featuring the Joe/Brendan pants off dance off) at the Sea Dracula site now! If you've ever wondered what a game of Sea Dracula sounds like... well... it's like this, but a lot louder.

Jake

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Speaking of Sea Dracula, every single one of you reading this should buy it. I can guarantee it will be the best $1 you ever spend. If this turns out to be false, you'll just have to sue me in animal court. Except that you'd need Sea Dracula to do that, so ha.

In other news, that's some good audio.
  • Thanks. I also would encourage you all to buy it now. very soon sea Dracula will no longer be available for sale.
  • If you listen very closely, right after Jake shouts "pants-off dance-off," you might be able to hear me glaring so hard that the earth shifts on its axis. But probably not, because it is covered up by the cheers.
  • I said it, and then you gave me that look, and then I really, really wish I hadn't said it. And then you took your pants off. And then it was all good.
  • Posted By: jake richmondThanks. I also would encourage you all to buy it now. very soon sea Dracula will no longer be available for sale.
    why is that?

also, i suspect what this game really needs is VIDEO.
  • Posted By: fnord3125also, i suspect what this game really needs is VIDEO.
    Q.

F.

T.
  • Yay! Fantastic. Thanks for releasing this, Jake. I relistened to the Planet of the Apes game and it was a lot of fun. I'll also have to listen to the end of Gamestorm game. Also, on the topic of video recordings, if Sea Dracula gets run at GPNW, I'll bring a video camera.
  • edited April 2009
    Posted By: fnord3125

also, i suspect what this game really needs is VIDEO.
    Posted By: MelinglorPosted By: fnord3125also, i suspect what this game really needs is VIDEO.
    Q.

F.

T.
    Posted By: EpsilonMinusYay! Fantastic. Thanks for releasing this, Jake. I relistened to the Planet of the Apes game and it was a lot of fun. I'll also have to listen to the end of Gamestorm game. Also, on the topic of video recordings, if Sea Dracula gets run at GPNW, I'll bring a video camera.
    Sugarbaker did record the first few minutes of the Sunday game. On video, I mean. I wonder if he kept it?
    Posted By: fnord3125Posted By: jake richmondThanks. I also would encourage you all to buy it now. very soon sea Dracula will no longer be available for sale.
    why is that?

We should be making the announcement this weekend. Wait and see.
  • Never mind. Here's the announcement.t.