This is under Directed Promotion because, well, I'd like you to look at something.
A couple of weeks ago, I opened up a blog, rambled on it about open gaming and other weirdness for a while at fairly high decibles, and then decided that I had best put my own ass on the line. So the blog turned into Amagi Games
And, at present, I'm tinkering with the site, trying to make it both pretty and high-utility. So, I have some questions for whomever wants to play ball. I'll note straight off that Search and a Tag Cloud are on my to-do list; my first attempt at installing search failed, like, badly.
1) Article font: Too small? Okay?
2) The buttons on the right: Distracting? Okay? Could you tell they were button right off? If the left-hand post lists got long enough to need archives, would just converting the lists there into buttons that snapped you to a full list of "articles in this category" (with sysnopses) be intuitive, or just annoying? (This would mean that you'd just have a panel of button on each side, and the current article, greet your eyes on arrival)
3) The ads: Too much? About right?
4) The "advice" and "gambit" categories: Are these intuitive? Any better ideas?
5) Just in case I'm missing something: Any other commentary?EDIT: