Hello Portland

Hi. I don't know if this has ever been mentioned before, but if you live in the NW US, specifically the Portland OR area, you might want to check out the Go Play PDX forum. This is a nice forum set up by Travis Brown for the growing indie/story/small press games community here in Portland. I had thought I knew everyone who was playing story games in the Portland area, but after just recently meeting so many new people... well, I thought it would be a good idea to try to get the word out.

Jake

Comments

• Spammer!
  • But it's the good spam. I still wish I went to one of those when I was in my beloved PDX....sigh.
  • edited February 2008
    Posted By: jessecoombsI still wish I went to one of those when I was in my beloved PDX....sigh.
    It is weird to think that we never met.
  • I'm kind of like that. Not meeting people. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the ghost in the Sixth Sense.
  • Wootness! I may actually end up in this area soon; There's even odds that I'll be in Vancouver, WA for a couple weeks on training. If that ends up happening, ferdamshur I'll do my best to hook up with folks.

James
  • Posted By: blankshieldWootness! I may actually end up in this area soon; There's even odds that I'll be in Vancouver, WA for a couple weeks on training. If that ends up happening, ferdamshur I'll do my best to hook up with folks.

James
    Great, great. Please, let us know.
  • Let me extend this a bit... If, you plan on visiting the area (like James) anytime soon, and you want to meet people, maybe get a game, or just have someone to hang out with for a few hours between flights, please post on our board We'd love to see you..
  • Posted By: blankshieldIf that ends up happening, ferdamshur I'll do my best to hook up with folks.
    You better! :)