Secret Santa Complaint Dept.

If you signed up for Secret Story-Gaming Santa, but have not received anything yet, please post to this thread. I will try to coordinate things with your santa, though any helpful result could be wishful thinking on my part.

Sincerely,
Boss Santa

Comments

• I would like to complain that the books my Santa got me are way too cool and I'm spending all my time reading them. If I get fired or divorced because of it I'm suing.

~Andrew
  • So I went back in time to prevent a war which annihilates humanity from coming to pass, and I returned to an alternate timeline in which I had totally neglected to even sign up for this Secret Santa thing. Worse, the guy I sent a Capes click-n-lock binder to doesn't even exist in this timeline.
  • Larry: I know the feeling. I can only guess that my 2015-19 self sent my 2007 self a copy of a game I'm going to write. Damn text keeps changing as I read it.
  • Posted By: GaerikI would like to complain that the books my Santa got me are way too cool and I'm spending all my time reading them. If I get fired or divorced because of it I'm suing.

~Andrew
    Glad to hear you liked them! The only complaint I have is that the copy of PtA my Santa sent me is so cool, it makes my other games look like crap by comparison.