Post Your Andy Sightings Here!

edited August 2007 in The Sandbox
The God-King Andy returned to the Land of Death and Gaming (GenCon) again and has returned, more powerful than before!

Post your Andy sightings here.

Comments

• I saw Andy... but only after he captured my soul, scrubbed it of identity, and trapped it inside a robotic body powered by a magic mirror.

Then things got weird.
  • Did your robotic eyes record Andy's visage?
  • Excellent work, Number 23.
  • He made me fight a beast that killed half of our hunting party, and THEN he turned me into a samurai hulk, teamed me up with a robot powered by the stolen soul of my wife, and made a girl who was like a daughter to me die in my arms.
  • He gave me Japanese RPGs.
  • He shared a room with me.

I basked in the aura of his awesome for four days.

Beat that!

Seth Ben-Ezra
    Great Wolf
  • Unfortunately, there won't be too many sightings of me for the next few days:

Just got back from the con last night (delayed flights).
    Today, I have to write work-related stuff for the next 8 hours (14 hours total today).
    Tomorrow will be "get back to work for realz" day, which means I will have tons of shit dumped in my lap.
    I'm helping out some dudes by fixing their crappy English translations of their Japanese-English card game.
    Gaming tomorrow and Thursday night. GMing both nights.
    Saturday is the yearly "Me and dad go to movies, have lunch, and bond" day
    On top of that, I've vowed to work out once a day Every Day for at least 60-90 minutes.
    On top of that, I'm kicking my ass into gear for Tenra Bansho, and vowed to put in at least two hours every day (8 or more on the weekends) until it is Done as well.

I'll be posting and lurking for the next few days, mostly on GenCon related stuff.

Moral support plz!

-Andy
  • No moral support for you! You encouraged me to nap and thus stole my Friday night!

(Kidding. Support is here as needed.)
  • You can do it, Andy! Just ask yourself: What Would Hanzo Do?

(then don't do that)
  • edited August 2007
    Posted By: John HarperWhat Would Hanzo Do?
    He would do something like this. Note that this is totally not safe for work. Or your brain, mind you.

Here's the third in the series, which has more plot and action, as well as cock-beating and twirling fuck-net.

God bless Netflix.
  • Hopefully the post on how badass the playtest of Tenra Bansho (minus the misspelling I will fix in a minute) will be some moral support for the game.

And after being told I just look like someone who goes to GenCon, I'll be at the gym myself.
  • I'll try to get a furtive pic of him drooling over his GenCon swag. Go go gadget camera phone!
  • I tricked Andy into sending me several emails, thus distracting him from his work. Productivity will go DOWN!
  • Andy, no matter what changes you make in the English translation of the card game, just don't change that damned title.

MAKE YOU CONQUEST!
  • Posted By: AndyPosted By: John HarperWhat Would Hanzo Do?
    He would do something like this. Note that this is totally not safe for work. Or your brain, mind you.

Here's the third in the series, which has more plot and action, as well as cock-beating and twirling fuck-net.

God bless Netflix.<//img><//img><//img>

My god, it's full of stars.

HANZO-SAN!
  • Found him!

• edited September 2007
    Sixth star to the right.

• edited September 2007
    Andy makes weekly check against random facial hair chart. Rolls "00". Critical Fumble.

But gets a success on the feathered-hat check.
  • Andy always has cutting-edge hair.

• Images from noclue and Matt Wilson aren't showing up. :(
  • Or are they....?

Mike