Planet S-G seems to have disappeared

edited May 2007 in The Sandbox
Planet Story Games is serving up blank pages for me. Am I alone in this?

Comments

• Nah, I was getting em earlier. Presumably I still will until I have time to fix it... which might not be today... or tomorrow.

Fortunately there are only about twelve of us who use the thing.
  • But... we needs it! It burns!
  • Need! Need!
  • THIRTEEN!!!111!!
  • Me too! Useful! Useful!
  • So cold... and dark... will the snows never cease?
  • I poked at it on Saturday and couldn't get it fixed. I'll be switching to a new aggregator software package, maybe tomorrow night.
  • edited June 2007
    It's back, only four days late and eight million dollars over budget. The feed URL has changed, however, so until I get the redirect in you may just want to add the new one.
  • edited June 2007
    Not werkin'!

P.S., actual feed URL is http://planet-sg.ogrecave.com/?feed=rss2
  • Fixed, thanks
  • Woo! I can feed my brain with design journals once again!

Thanks Mike.
  • Yes, you rawk, Mike.
  • Is PSG stuck for everyone, or is it just me? It loads and all, but doesn't seem to be collecting new posts. Sorry to keep harping on about this Mike - it's only cos I love it so much!
  • Hi Andrew,

I was having the same problem with google reader. I unsubscribed and resubscribed and it seems to be working now.
  • Posted By: Clyde L. RhoerI was having the same problem with google reader. I unsubscribed and resubscribed and it seems to be working now.
    I'm not sure I'm subscribed to PSG in the first place. Lemme go take a poke around ...
  • Yeah, it's not updating itself so well. I have a hack in mind but I may or may not get to it today.