WARNING: LOLCAT CONTAINMENT AREA

edited May 2007 in Story Games

Comments

• lolcats haff ruened my life. Dey dommate all my spare tiem.
  • (Better version I made earlier but couldn't find)

• Ok that rules.
  • I am sooo old.

I don't get it.

Ch
    EndGame

(GET OFF MY LAWN)
  • Chris,

www.icanhascheezburger.com

Start with post #1. Work up from there.
  • Posted By: joepubStart with post #1. Work up from there.
    That was, perhaps, unnecessarily cruel. Now we iz in hiz branez, eatin him san1tee.
  • edited May 2007
    I has beedz

I haz mor beedz
  • Ah, image macros.

Here are some of great use to all gaming discussions.

• Waah! Bring back kitties!
  • More kitties, less random crap.
  • Jeez, Ben. Way to deprotagonize JD. ;)

We might enter strange territory if we decide to sort the "random crap" from the "pictures of kittens with amusing bad-english captions implying a variety of bizarre physical and emotional contexts, like 'being pleased with sitting on your crotch' or 'crashing an invisible bicycle into someone else's invisible bicycle.'" Having today finished all 67~ pages of lolcats, I won't say I can't see the dividing line, but I would say that both are far enough out there to be out there together. That is, once we've gone as far as one, it's a small jump to the other.

That being said, one more time: Kitties! If I had access to a cat and a camera, I might do my own (in fact, I'm depressingly close to doing one anyway), but barring that, I reasonably request that inhabitants of this forum supply my need for RPG humor via cat-pictures!
  • Your slavish devotion to the lolcat subgenre is an affront to true image macro collectors such as my own self.

More profanity, faster.
  • Dude, I bow to the superior nature of your imagery, sans affront-ery. Now, let's bow together to what some people's slavish devotion demands, despite difference in tastes.
  • Oh. I just LOVED that. It's my desktop image.

BTW, I semi-like semi-freeform.
  • Holy crap more jellyfish.
  • I unsubscribed from a bunch of threads last week.

I hate you.
  • this one is still probably my fave:

• I hereby offer this picture of my very own kitties, with extra jpg-jaggies and an insulting pair of quotes added for "authenticity."

I feel kind of bad putting their pictures out there like this. They shouldn't be in the same frame as D&D books.
  • We Has Troubles, And Also Tribbles

(This is a series, not a single picture, hence the link.)
  • Not a kitteh, but featuring Nerdly Beach Party:

• Cats in the Vineyard
  • edited February 2009
    ditvcat1yn4.jpg
    (editted Feb. 20, 2009 to fix link)
  • Posted By: AlexIM IN UR VINEYARD JUDGIN UR SINNERZ
    Bwahahahah that's awesome.
  • Alex: Beyond awesome. I feel ... I feel strangely threatened! The idea that he's judging my sinners actually resonates with me in ways that I could not have predicted. Scary, unsettling ways.
  • Um, the word "Dogs" is on the back cover....

--Nancy
  • edited May 2007
    Nancy: Yeah. I didn't put it there. Weird, huh?

Tony: Now that I think about it, I'm creeped out, too. Wow.

Kynn: I like cats with beads! So cute!
  • Alex, OMGROFLMAO. Etc!

I has posteded it on the narweign forums OK thxbye.
  • Merten, fuck, what's he going to do in that first picture? Escalate to Cute?
  • Posted By: MatthijsMerten, fuck, what's he going to do in that first picture? Escalate to Cute?
    I think the kitten lacks dice. Poor kitten.

zorro.jpg
  • He could escalate to harblz.
  • I hate to relate this back to story games, but isn't this Grover Cleveland??

• edited May 2007
    Posted By: Caesar_XI hate to relate this back to story games, but isn't thisGrover Cleveland??
    Dude. No. I am wounded.
  • I looked at this cat and thought "Hey, you know who he reminds me of?" Something about the hat and the eyes. So, yeah, here we go... Hope it's not too much of a stretch. >.>
  • Oh, Chris. It is ON. Morningstar will crush you with the power of history.
  • I get an email whenever anybody posts a picture of a pre-1915 President anywhere on the Internet.
  • Posted By: Jason MorningstarI get an email whenever anybody posts a picture of a pre-1915 President anywhere on the Internet.
    World's worst superpower.
  • Posted By: Andrew KenrickWorld's worst superpower.
    I used it to save Dublin from The Fifty Foot Chair in 2005, so shut up.
  • Posted By: AlexIM IN UR VINEYARD JUDGIN UR SINNERZ
    .. is now my desktop wallpaper.
  • There's a name for these things? Christ, this has got to be the most annoying phenomenon on the internet.

Yeah, I got some on my hard drive too...

• Damn, that dunecat is ... just ... o_0
  • Posted By: LarryChrist, this has got to be the most annoying phenomenon on the internet.
    Even more annoying than "All Your Base," Larry?
  • Oh yes. The developers of ZeroWing at least had "being Japanese" as an excuse.