Origin Award Nominations

edited April 2007 in Story Games
I heard that the Origins Award nominations were announced today, but I can't find a list online anywhere. Does anyone have a link? Or is anyone at GTS today?

Jake

Comments

• Personally, I'd like to know:
    * What games were on the retailer voting sheet (i.e., the jury selections)?
    * What games have been nominated?
    * The vote counts for each (jury votes and retailer votes per product).

I'd like to know if the judges and the retailers were using similar criteria to vote (on the whole), and I think that might be able to see via the vote counts.

CU
  • GTS ended yesterday, so where is this info? Is it posted, anyone know?
  • Luke was at GTS. I imagine he'll swing by here once he's safely at an airport, waiting for a delayed flight.

-Andy
  • HM. I wonder if the Diana Jones Award noms were announced either...

CU
  • I have been trying to find out about the nominations, too. No luck so far.
  • Posted By: Firefly GamesI have been trying to find out about the nominations, too. No luck so far.
    Weren't you there at GTS? For some reason, I thought you were.

CU
  • The most notable thing about GTS this year, was the total lack of coverage.

GAMA is way slow to post the Origins list every year. You'll find it faster at RPGnet or something.

-Ch
    EndGame
  • The Origins Award nominees are up, including several story games. Congrats to all the nominees! :)
  • Congratulations Patrick, as well as to Luke of course! Well deserved nominations both!
  • Posted By: Firefly GamesTheOrigins Award nomineesare up, including several story games. Congrats to all the nominees! :)
    Like Luke! :)
  • edited April 2007
    And congratulations also to Jeff Combos, creator and publisher of Hollow Earth Expedition. It's a fine game and a quality product.