Dragon and Warrior Kickstarter

Hello story games, it's been a while since I last posted. I just wanted to let you all know that I am running my first Kickstarter right now as a part of zinequest.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/890157708/dragon-and-warrior/

I initially released the playtest version for the game right at this very site, as part of the Stage 1 collab. I did a print run of it previously that was only sold at conventions.

The Kickstarter version is very similar to that one in many ways, but it has much streamlined math, and completely reworked combat/conflict mechanics, in addition to a number of small tweaks and revisions.

The game itself is narratively set in a world of early JRPGS I played as a kid, like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, or Breath of Fire. It takes most of it's inspiration from Dragon Warrior, both in terms of setting and the art style of Akira Toriyama.

Mechanically it's loosely based on an older version of Silver and White, in as much that each player has an assigned role with defined narrative authority; The Warrior, who controls the main protagonist, The Villain, who controls all the villain npcs and creates conflicts, The Ally, who controls friendly NPCs who can join the Warrior's party, and Treasure, who describes the physical surroundings, background characters, and loot. he roles switch when the main character interacts with the other roles.

It also involves a lot of map drawing of towns, the overworld, and dungeons, as well of little drawings of monsters, bad guys, and other sources of conflict.

I would be very interested in having people review it or record actual plays of it, and I would not hesitate to provide a PDF of the game if you want to do so. And of course spreading the word word or backing would be very helpful and much appreciated. Thanks!

PS: it also has a silly video which is both an homage to Ferris Bueller and the video I shot for Jackson Tegu's Second Skins kickstarter.