[Fall of Magic - Songs from the Axe and Fiddle] looking for playtesters!

Hey Friends,
I made a zine for #ZineQuest. It is a set of Fall of Magic variants framed as "Songs"

Each "Song" includes a new introduction, names, titles, setup, and prompts that focus on a particular character, or part of the world. Use them as a introduction to a longer Fall of Magic game, play them in sequence, or play them between sessions of your regular game of Fall of Magic.

I'm looking for playtesters that are able get a group together in the next couple of weeks to try out one of the songs and make a recording I can listen to. Anyone interested?

Also for folks in general, you can back it now on Kickstarter :)
Songs from the Axe and Fiddle on Kickstarter

Comments

• edited February 27
    Ross,
    I backed SftAaF and have played a lot of FoM. I would love to playtest the new songs and make a recording for you. I will message you my email. Thanks.
  • Aww, thanks for backing Jeff. I'll hit you up.
  • This sounds amazing. I'm in an ongoing game right now. (We just hit session 14. We're taking our time with it!) I'm sure the other players would be thrilled to see what you're working on.
  • rad Bri, I'll send you some info. The songs are designed so you could even drop one in as a side story in your campaign, I'd be interested to see how that went.
  • Are you looking for people that aren't familiar with fall of magic, or does one have to be experienced with the game beforehand?