I recently had a blast playing Ten Candles recently, and I was wondering if there was a hack or a game that incorporated the parts I liked most, such as:
1. There is a defined end point
2. Character creation is short, simple and entirely descriptive (Virtue, Vice, Moment, Brink and Look)
3. Rolling dice is less about, "Can my character Do The Thing?" and more about, "How does trying to Do The Thing affect the course of the scene/story?"
4. Players share the ability to establish truths about a scene
5. Physically destroying index cards as you use character traits
I already have Fiasco, but I was looking for other options as well.