New Oct' Games Thread

New Month, new thread, though a bit late ^^;

I present to you the new Crowdfunding Collection no. 86, including every tabletop project started between 09/25 till 10/22.

As I had to take a health related a total of 114 new projects related to tabletop rpg got started, about 26 of those are new games. Because of the sheer amount I will keep the teaser text to those projects I actually backed or very much consider backing. Which means that you’ll find a lot of big projects within the list, that I haven’t mentioned.

Thus my favorite project so far is Orun. The RPG produced by New Agenda Publishing offers an afro-centric SciFy setting which I do find very fascinating and unique. The system seems okay and I am intrigued by their proposal for character creation. Thus I gladly pledged to it and do highly recommend to check it out.
I did as well back D.O.U.S – Dice of Unusual Size to complete my set of cool looking translucent teal dice with strange sides. I was very happy with the previous kickstarter, having my dice and with the communication with the project creator, and do recommend this one. I did as well get close to back the Pride Flag dice.
In regards of the German projects I would like to give a small shout out for the new edition of Spherechild and for the Frosty Pen&Paper Online Patreon.

There are literally over a hundred more projects, which I invite you to check out:

English Crowdfundings

4 Role-Playing Games
2 Universal-Role-Playing Games
3 Urban Fantasy Role-Playing Games
4 Sci-Fi Role-Playing Games
2 Superhero Role-Playing Games
4 Fantasy Role-Playing Games
4 Rules-Light Role-Playing Games
3 Role-Playing Games Hybrids
4 Gamebooks
3 Settings
5 Supplements & Toolkits