Inflorenza RPG Actual Play

INFLORENZA RPG ACTUAL PLAY #5 : CALIGULA
May they hate me, as long as they fear me. Absurd tragedy on Lunar Roman Empire.

Read / download the mp3 version
YouTube version

Actual Players : Marc Vallières (from the Aventureux Podcast), Sélène Tonon (from Ludologies Podcast), & myself

{{{ We still look for people to join the actual play's team for one or several one-shots. Please check and fill in those polls :
euro evenings poll

euro afternoons poll}}}

afanatochka, B Tal, damiandude, NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, rennings, twiggles, licence cc-by-nc, gallery on flickr.com

Inflorenza is a french RPG where you play heroes, bastards and martyrs in the forest hell of Milesvale (english translation in progress)

It deals with horror and beauty, sacrifice, power and suffering, and forest. Forest everywhere. Inflorenza is the game to live in hell, to fight for your soul and to die of love.

Caligula and the old canvas bag is a theater from the Inflorenza book, written by Arjuna Khan.

This theater pays homage to the play Caligula by Albert Camus and offers to reuse some of its themes like the absurd, incest, the feeling of injustice or even love. It takes place on a sanitized lunar colony which has became a new Roman Empire. His Caesar, Caligula tried to find her beloved sister Drusilla who flought to the forest hell of Milesvale. After long months without any news, Caligula comes back without a protection suit and with a heavy canvas bag on his back. Behind his calm attitude, Caligula is absolutely furious and the spark of madness that has lighted in him will lead him to answer with an even greater absurdity to any feeling of injustice he might see or suffer from.

Marc and Selene are born-french speakers but their english is fluently. Mine is unfortunately far from perfect, i thank you for you leniency :)

This actual play is in public domain.

Comments

• INFLORENZA RPG ACTUAL PLAY #6 : BELOW FORTY

Men, beasts and Gods in the icy hell of Milesvale's Great North

YouTube version

Actual Players : Marc Vallières (from the Aventureux Podcast), Sélène Tonon (from Ludologies Podcast), & myself

{{{ We still look for people to join the actual play's team for one or several one-shots. Please check and fill in those polls :
    euro evenings poll
    euro afternoons poll}}}

cquintin, ejorpin, foilistpeteer, warluzel, pratt, the.leafmaker, sheenyie, andra, licence cc-by-nc, gallery on flickr.com

Inflorenza is a french RPG where you play heroes, bastards and martyrs in the forest hell of Milesvale (english beta-version here)

It deals with horror and beauty, sacrifice, power and suffering, and forest. Forest everywhere. Inflorenza is the game to live in hell, to fight for your soul and to die of love.

Below Forty is a theater from the Inflorenza book, written by Orlov.

In the future, the Tundra. A frozen hell covers the North-West part of Russia and North of Scandinavia. In the South, it spreads to Milesvale's haunted forest and in the West to the Wall of Shame erected by mighty China to protect itself from the abominations generated by Milesvale. Men, beasts and Gods of the Tundra try to survive, fighting against nature and between each other. They quarrel, hunt, eat, love, fuck and terrorize each other. Below, the Hollow Earth, realm of the spirits, the dead, the futures and the pasts. The Tundra is the realm of the Almighty Frost-Father, a divinity associated with Hunting and Frost. But it's also a moving place, an attractive place for its resources and the traces of the past ice has miraculously preserved. Thus, it's a place of death, of survival hanging by a thread, but also a country of hope and absolutism.

We try to show all the respect we have for native people from Finland, Russia and Bering Detroit and for people living with the Down Syndrome but as we are not concerned people and as this is roleplay (fictionial and partly improvisated), we may have made some mistakes and misinterpretations, so please tell us in the comments.

Marc and Selene are born-french speakers but their english is fluently. Mine is unfortunately far from perfect, i thank you for you leniency :)

• INFLORENZA RPG ACTUAL PLAY #7 : THE CABIN

Passionate love, hatred and coldness amongst the ponds and wrecks of Estonia

Youtube version

Actual Players : Côme Martin (from the Radio Roliste Podcast) Marc Vallières (from the Aventureux Podcast) & myself

euro evenings poll
    euro afternoons poll}}}

imagethe cabin
    Bushman.K, chaley 420, Chrisgold NY macroscopic solutions, sarah sitkin, streetweeper, licence cc-by-nc, gallery on flickr.com

Inflorenza is a french RPG where you play heroes, bastards and martyrs in the forest hell of Milesvale (english beta-version here)

Below Forty is a theater from the Inflorenza book, written by Arjuna Khan.

Estonia. Successive floods have transformed the country into a huge mud pond. Constructions, cities and monuments were swallowed by swamps and peat bogs. Survivors, queens, poets, warriors and monsters have all lost something of value and feel deprived of an essential thing. Birthed in dreams, an obsession feeds them and starves them, looking like an old rusted cabin, the remains of a ship that once dived underwater. Night after night, an idea takes shape in them; they are convinced that this feeling of a void, of an absence can be filled beyond their hopes if they find this sunken ship.

We try to show all the respect we have for native people from Estonia and for the Ingrian people, but as we are not concerned people and as this is roleplay (fictionial and partly improvisated), we may have made some mistakes and misinterpretations, so please tell us in the comments.

Marc and Côme are born-french speakers but their english is fluently. Mine is unfortunately far from perfect, i thank you for you leniency :)

• INFLORENZA RPG ACTUAL PLAY #8 : ISULA DI SUSPIRIU

The one Mauru notifies, this one dies. A story of revenge and supernatural fate in Corsica, the Island of Sighs

Youtube version

Actual Players : Côme Martin (from the Radio Roliste Podcast) Marc Vallières (from the Aventureux Podcast) & myself

euro evenings poll
    euro afternoons poll}}}

Chris Moody, cremona daniel, lonnon foster, seriykotik 1970, licence cc-by-nc, gallery on flickr.com & Lewis Wickes Hine, public domain

Isula Di Suspiriu is a theater from the Inflorenza book, written by Orlov.

Corsica Island. Madness, leaves, the wind, what floats, what glides, what flies. The sea breeze brings back the coastline's pestilence. The wind drives you mad, because it buzzes in your ears in the mountains. It carries the voices and songs of the dead. The air is sick in coastal swamps. The breath of air of the valleys where men and beasts sigh. Rain hitting on the shutters. On the last chestnut tree, called Mal Cunciliu, death notices grow, those the wind pushes up to the villages.
    Woe betide who reads them, because they must kill the one whose name is written or die themselves. Death notices fly: your name is on them

We try to show all the respect we have for native people from Corsica, but as we are not concerned people and as this is roleplay (fictionial and partly improvisated), we may have made some mistakes and misinterpretations, so please tell us in the comments.

Marc and Côme are born-french speakers but their english is fluently. Mine is unfortunately far from perfect, i thank you for you leniency :)

• edited February 25
    INFLORENZA RPG ACTUAL PLAY 9 : MORTAL VENICE

Swashbuckling in the dried city of the Doges ! With a written report by Orane.

Youtube version

Actual Players : Orane, Marc Vallières (from the Aventureux Podcast) & myself

[[[ We still look for people to join the actual play's team for one or several one-shots.
    Please check and fill in this poll]]]

credits : al-fresco & erigone & cleanzor &theojunior & redfishing boat mick o, cc-by-nc, gallery on flickr.com

Mortal Venice is a theater which takes place in a Venice that have been dried. Former canals are filled with sand and salt. The city is living a slow decline as the maritime commerce decreases. The project of a brand new canal puts the venetian spirits under fire. It's time to get speeches and swords out of the scabbard !

We try to show all the respect we have for native people from Venice, but as we are not concerned people and as this is roleplay (fictionial and partly improvisated), we may have made some mistakes and misinterpretations, so please tell us in the comments.

Orane and Marc are born-french speakers but their english is fluently. Mine is unfortunately far from perfect, i thank you for you leniency :)

Read the written report