[Inflorenza RPG Actual Play] The Highway of Tears

Hello Ladies and gentlemen and non-binary people,

I'd like to make you discover a forest drama/horror game called Inflorenza. We make a series of actual play and this is the first episode : The Highway of Tears.

Inflorenza deals with horror and beauty, sacrifice, power and suffering, and forest. Forest everywhere. It is the game to live in hell, to fight for your soul and to die of love.

We're looking forward for any comment or participation's proposition and we also looking for proof-readers for the first draft of the english version of the game (which is originally french).

I would like to mention, for any purpose, that this game is in the public domain. Anybody can make an Inflorenza's actual play without asking the authors.

Thank for your attention and kindness. Enjoy your listening !

credits : fusionpanda, cc-by-nc, gallery on flickr.com

We try to show all the respect we have for native american people and for the tragedy of the Highway of Tears (this theater is based on true stories) but as we are not natives and as this is roleplay (fictionial and partly improvisated), we may have made some mistakes and misinterpretations, so please tell us in the comments.

Côme (english translator of Inflorenza) plays Robert Denton, a member of provincial police.
Isabelle plays Ayana, a teen native hitchiker
I (author of the french version of Inflorenza) play Dwayne "The Saschem" Alecson, a fifty years old jobless native

Côme and Isabelle are french but their english is fluently. Mine is unfortunately far from perfect, i thank you for you leniency :)

Comments

• I would like to mention, for any purpose, that this game is in the public domain.

So cool!
    So, do you have a link to where the instructions text can be found?
  • Rafu said:

I would like to mention, for any purpose, that this game is in the public domain.

So cool!
    Thank you for your interest !

All french material for the game is available here.

The english translation is on progress. We look forward to release a first draft of the core rules in the summer. I will keep you informed !
  • Rafu said:

I would like to mention, for any purpose, that this game is in the public domain.

So cool!
    English beta version of Inflorenza is now available here !