New May Games Thread

This time around there are an extra lot of gmless games :)

I present to you the new Crowdfunding Collection no. 75, including every tabletop project started between 04.29 and 05.21.

Given my excitement in regards to the pre-order for 5th edition V:tM and my attendence at the RPC 2018 (German blog-article) the collection paused for about 3 weeks. Its back and features no less than 73 projects.

You might like to take a look at the German projects, as Die Vergessenen Chroniken – Nothing Stays Forgotten aims to finance the English translation of a German tabletop rpg. If you are a fan of Fate you might as well like to glance at Drei Abenteuerwelten, a sourcebook offering three ‚german‘ settings for Fate Core.

There are plenty more role-playing games. Like Agents of Concordia and Interbellum RPG. Both games offer a kind of ‚alternate history‘ setting and sprinkle in a bit of fantasy. I am quite fascinated by Concordias art-deko approach and thefirst World War theme of Interbellum and will take a closer look late on.
In regards to the fantasy rpg I am most fascinated and curious about Scales & Tales and ORC STABR. I do like Scales box-set approach, light approach and its accessibility for kids. Whereas STABR seems to be a quite funny, little and quite minimal rpg.
Amon the urban fantasy games you’ll find the second edition of Part-Time Gods and the d6 system based Necrotopia. Among the superheroe games there is IS IT A PLANE!? and SuperAge.
Well, and there is a peak of gm-less games. I think I’ve never seen so many started in close proximity to each other. Dream Askew // Dream Apart starts by basically being „two games in one (Kickstarter)“ and I am most fascinated by the idea of a setting that’s described as „Jewish fantasy of the shtetl“. Archives of the Sky does offer an interesting science fiction setting and BFF is a game all bout friendships. Last but not least there is Children of the Fall, a game in which you play children who survived into a post-apocalyptic world.
There are many, many more projects. Like I personally am fascinted by the dJAM dice and I do really like to mention the Patreon for the On A Roll, there are as well many cool notebooks, a drawing book and many, many more. Check for yourself:

German Crowdfundings

1 Role-Playing Game
1 Supplement

English Crowdfundings

5 Role-Playing Games
2 Urban Fantasy Role-Playing Games
5 Fantasy Role-Playing Games
2 Superheroe Role-Playing Games
4 GM-less Role-Playing Games
1 Hybrid RPG
1 Gamebook
6 Supplements