Battlecruiser Alamo - a story-focused Tabletop RPG set in the universe of Richard Tongue's novels

The Battlecruiser Alamo Kickstarter is live here!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I posted here about a project, and I thought it was about time that I did so again!

Battlecruiser Alamo is a series of Sci_Fi novels by critically-acclaimed author Richard Tongue, set in a universe where exploration of space is a goal, but betrayal is around every corner!
You can discover alien artifacts and experience the mysteries of new worlds, but the fledgling Triplanetary Confederation is under threat from many sides. The UN of Earth don't want them to succeed any more than the spies of the Lunar Republic do, and both will stop at nothing to turn the fragile alliance on itself.

This game carries an interesting quirk - the characters are not one individual but two. This provides some great new opportunities for storytelling within the universe, as the Officer may be operating the starship in battle while the Espatier is fighting off hostile natives on a planet, or boarding the other ship! The GM can flick between these two alternatives ever session, or even within sessions in order to give the players an feeling of being set upon from all sides.

The Battlecruiser Alamo Character Sheet (Greyscale Version)

Character Creation Video
Combat Video (featuring Combat Hacking!)

Powered by the Era d10 Rule Set, this game is cross-compatible with Era: The Consortium, Era: Lyres, Era: The Empowered and Era: Survival, meaning that if you want to add other rules into this setting, such as limited ammo or resting penalties, that's easily accomplished.

Once again, it's on Kickstarter right now, and I'll obviously be more than happy to answer any questions you guys have!

- Ed