Dec' New Games Thread

I present to you the new Crowdfunding Collection No. 60, including every tabletop project started between 11.25 till 12.03.

This time around the collection is quite compact, though it does sport a surprising number of projects in French, Spanish and Italian.
In regards of the English projects I am most fascinated by Sigmata. A rpg that will see you take up arms against a fascist system in the 80s. If you are a Fate Core player, you might like to check out Warsong. As for the Story Games there’s School of Wizard & Witches on the one hand. A tabletop rpg that tries to integrate audio books. At the other hand Story Time Cards, a card game that’s aiming to offer kids a fun, cooperative way to create stories.
As for the other RPGs, am quite fascinated by the French project for Aegyptus and the Spanish one for fRáGiL.
Of course those ain’t all the projects, just take a look at the whole deal:

English Crowdfundings

2 Role-Playing Games
2 Story Games
3 Adventures
1 Dice Projects
1 Dice Accessoires
3 Various RPG Projects
2 Other Games

French Crowdfundings

2 Role-Playing Games
1 RPG Comic

Spanish Crowdfundings

2 Role-Playing Games
1 GM Screen & Supplement

Italian Crowdfundings

1 Role-Playing Game

Link: https://teylen.wordpress.com/2017/12/03/crowdfunding-collection-60/

Comments

• It came as a pleasant surprise to me: Gulix has translated my game Enter the Avenger to French! Francophone story-gamers, please get Vengeance Aveugle from Drivethru and show him some love!
  • Nice :) I got it ^^

I present to you the new Crowdfunding Collection No 61, including every tabletop project started between 12.03 till 12.17.

Right before the holidays the numbers of projects did wind down somewhat.
    Yet there’s at least one project I personally important, Love Tove. It does offer the opportunity to support the Swedish tabletop designers Anders Gillbring and Tove Gillbring in their fight against cancer. Offering them the opportunity to spend their days left together.
    Another interesting project is Dice Men: Games Workshop 1975 to 1985, a book focusing at a part of gaming history.
    Among the few core books I would consider Havenlore the more interesting of both, even though or maybe because of it being a project apparently close to the heart of the designers. Storyverse at the other hand is a gamebook which attempts to combine the book with an App.
    Fans of Savage Worlds might have fun with the Sherwood setting while those who follow the Old Ones might like to take a look at the The Idol of Cthulhu scenario. The supplements will extend D&D 5E with a Creature Codex as well as Hunters Mark. Well, and there are quite some adventures for D&D as well as PFRPG.
    In regards of the foreign language books, the Spanish tabletop RPG So Below caught my eye. In general you’ll find plenty other projects, whether dice, Accessoires, terrain stuff and more:

English Crowdfundings

2 Role-Playing Games
    1 Gamebook
    2 Supplements
    1 Setting
    1 Scenario
    4 Adventure
    4 Dice Projects
    5 Dice & RPG Accessoires
    1 RPG Literature
    1 LARP Project
    2 Map & Terrain Projects
    3 Various RPG Projects
    1 Other Game

French Crowdfundings

1 Role-Playing Game
    1 LARP

Spanish Crowdfundings

1 Role-Playing Game

Link: https://teylen.wordpress.com/2017/12/18/crowdfunding-collection-61/
  • I present to you the new Crowdfunding Collection No 62, including every tabletop project started between 21.17 till 12.31.

To start of fresh into the next year there’s a new, rather small, collection.
    In regards to the corebooks am most enamored with Nightcrawl. The game offers a Noire setting, a rather light rule system and an apparently nice creator. Thus it’s the last project I backed in 2017. With Cyneric’s Call you’ll find an original, rich fantasy setting along with a d12 based system. If you do like GM-less games you might like to take a look at Bastille, a tabletop rpg that utilizes cards and might almost be a boardgame hybrid.
    Caffeinated Conquests is a fresh Patreon project. I do follow their YT channel for quite a while and so far tremendously enjoyed their short Let’s Plays, the RPG-Imaginarium and the funny „How not to play a /VtM Clan/“ sketches. Thus I do support it and recommend it whole heartidly.
    Next to those you find a small, varied number of other projects, like campaigns, settings, soundscapes and even some tabletop rpg inspired neckties. Just take a look:

English Crowdfundings

3 Role-Playing Games
    1 Setting
    1 Campaign
    1 YouTube Channel
    2 Soundscapes
    1 Mobile App
    1 RPG Accessoire
    3 Maps & Minis

Italian Crowdfundings

1 Role-Playing Game

Swedish Crowdfundings

1 RPG Book

Link: https://teylen.blog/2017/12/31/crowdfunding-collection-62/
  • My partner Marc released a game *today*! Because nothing says happy new year like a last minute, much procrastinated game release about working retail. Presenting No Boundaries, a game about dysfunctional relationships at a failing bookstore. http://www.lessthanthreegames.com/blog/2017/12/31/no-boundaries/
  • Those metal dice look amazing. And very painful if stepped on.