Jul'17 New Games Thread

A new month, a new thread. :)

I present to you the new Crowdfunding Collection #45, which includes every tabletop project started between 26.Jun till 10.Jul.

Thanks to a cold I caught the collection got delayed a week, yet you will find an abundance of interesting projects.
There are 12 Role-Playing Game core books included. I personally backed into the spy game Top Secret, the action of Era: Hitman and the rebellious, Misspent Youth. Yet there are aplenty of other cool games. Whether the newest game by Mark Rein-Hagen Revolutionaries, the cool looking Ghost Ops or the modern day cinematic Graphic RPG and more.
I did got a bit inventive with the categories this time round. Thus I would like to point out that "historical" is more a loose term for games set in the past and that the story game section has some games more focused on storytelling and collaborative fiction creation than the usual.
Yet not only are there cool new RPGs but the other projects are worth a look or two too. Like the Fidget dice and other cool dice design. Like the possibility to support ConTessa (which I did) and get a cool plushy mascot. Like „Night Forest“ that tries to enable larping in the Forest without Boffers. There’s a whole bunch of interesting various games like a „scratch“-character sheet for DCC or an audio play and more.
Plus, even though I count about 50 project, I noticed three „normal“ games that looks like they are worth a mention. Though, take a look for yourself,..

English Crowdfundings

2 Role-Playing Games
3 Agents & SpecOps RPGs
2 „Historical“ RPGs
2 „Modern Action“ RPGs
3 Story Game & Storytelling RPGs
5 Supplements
2 Settings
2 Adventures
7 Dice Projects
1 RPG Mascot
3 LARP Projects
6 Various RPG Projects
4 Games with small RPG Elements
3 Dice games
3 Games I consider cool

German Crowdfundings

1 Game Café
2 Terrain Projects
1 Card Deck

Swedish Crowdfundings

1 Artbook

Comments

• God bless you for your great work, @Teylen ! :smiley:
  • Thank you for all the kind words :)

I present to you the new Crowdfunding Collection Nr. 46, which includes every tabletop project started between 07.10 till 07.17.

This project does feature two interesting projects from Germany, and one which is actually more of a cooperation. The biggest one, available in English, is Cthulhu Wars 3, an immensely popular board game that I feel still deserves a mention. You’ll find as well a pretty impressive and beautifully illustrated collection of token cards by Johannes Voss, that might be of good use for a tabletop game.
    If your interested in tabletop RPGs in foreign languages, take a look at Neciamus. Its developed by games in Aachen/Aix la Chapelle and offers a fantasy setting, placed during the times of reformation, as well as a fresh system.
    Among the „English“ projects I personally favor the „parsley games“. Which looks like an intriguing mix of boardgame, „computer“ text adventure and RPG. Though Firelight comes in in as a close second and The Last Remnants appears to be quite fascinating.
    You’ll find quite a bunch of other, fascinating project. Thus have a look for yourself,…

German Crowdfundings

1 Role-Playing Game
    1 Token Collection
    1 Boardgame

English Crowdfundings

2 Role-Playing Games
    1 Story Game
    2 Supplements
    2 Campaign-Settings
    3 Adventures
    4 Dice Projects
    2 Dice Accessoires
    4 Various Projects
    2 Social Deduction Games
    3 Various Games

French Crowdfundings

1 Role-Playing Game
  • I recently put out a new free story game :)

drivethrurpg.com/product/217020/triptych
  • I present to you the new Crowdfunding Collection Nr. 47, which includes every tabletop project started between 07.17 till 07.24.

Following the FeenCon convention, which I attended and where I GM’ed a bunch of V5 games, I present to you the brief collection of current crowdfunding project.
    One of its many highlights is „Paladin – Warriors of Charlemange“. A fresh tabletop rpg by Nocturnal Media, which will use the system provide by Pendragon for its fresh setting. Another highlight, though quite a contrast, is Xas Irkalla. A new Horror RPG in which the player characters will be transported to an alien and hostile world made from the dreams of dead psychics. Compared to Xas the world described in the Spire RPG appears somewhat brighter. Though not for the dark elves who have to fight the system of oppression in this cyberpunk setting.
    There are many more interesting projects,… though have a look for yourself:

English Crowdfundings

3 Role-Playing Games
    1 Horror Role-Playing Game
    1 Urban Fantasy Role-Playing Game
    1 PbtA Role-Playing Game
    1 Gamebook
    2 Supplements
    2 Campaigns
    1 Adventure
    6 Dice Projects
    2 Dice Accessoires
    2 Various Games

Swedish Crowdfundings

1 Role-Playing Game
  • I present to you the new Crowdfunding Collection Nr. 48, which includes every tabletop project started between 07.24 till 07.31.

Within the collection I’d like to highlight the PbtA game „Legacy“. The Kickstarter that managed to get me out of my „need for vacation money“ induced backing hiatus. Another project I really do like the the German Retro-Box for DSA (The Dark Eye), which offers the first edition rules of the game.
    Next to those projects you’ll find cool adventures, interesting supplements, nice dice accessories and more. Just have a look:

German Crowdfundings

1 Role-Playing Game

English Crowdfundings

2 Role-Playing Game
    1 PbtA Role-Playing Game
    2 Supplements / Materials
    2 Adventures
    1 Role-Playing Game Aides
    3 Dice Accessoires
    2 Various Projects
    1 Other Game
  • We just put out The Eleven Lights, which is the campaign for the Heroquest Glorantha setting described in The Coming Storm.

• Thank you so much, Teylen! :smiley:
  • I am glad you like it :smiley: