[Feedback/Critique] Keep It Weird, Beach City

Hi all,

It's been a long, long time since I visited these forums, but I'd appreciate some help. I've posted this elsewhere (including the Story Games G+ Community}, but I'm looking for feedback on a game I've been developing on and off for a few months now, called Keep it Weird, Beach City. It's a hack of Avery Alder's Keep It Sunny game based on the cartoon Steven Universe, which I really really enjoy. Familiarity with the show will help, but I am also interested in seeing if the rules and instructions make sense to people who don't know anything about Steven and the Crystal Gems.

This is a rules-lite narrative story game. There's no GM, and the "crunch" simply involves taking or spending tokens when you perform certain actions or narrate certain things happening. I'm not really interested in making it more complex, but I'm still interested in hearing any and all constructive criticism or critiques. I would love actual playtest feedback (you'll need three to six players, some tokens, and the files below), but read-thru feedback is also appreciated. The PDF linked below is meant to be printed on letter-sized paper, cut out, and then folded in half to replicate cards. They're usual TCG sized, and so could be put into clear card sleeves.

Latest revision: 04/04/17

Note: There are potential spoilers for seasons 2, 3, and 4 of Steven Universe here. So if that matters to you, you might want to avoid looking at these.

Thanks very much. :D