Help refining 'Hackers + Hustlers' my Silicon Valley retheme of Lasers and Feelings

Here's a rough draft of Hackers + Hustlers - my Silicon Valley retheme of Lasers and Feelings.

I've run it as a farce though it could work well as a Mr. Robot or Little Brother style thriller.

I'm open to any and all feedback! More specifically, I'm thinking of pruning some of the content but am not sure what makes the most sense.

Thanks!

Comments

• Sounds like an awesome L+F hack!

I think I would like to see the Hustler competent & smart and the Hacker more as a dork.
  • Excellent idea: a hack about hackers -- disclaimer: I'm a web developer
  • I think I would like to see the Hustler competent & smart and the Hacker more as a dork.
    I'm thinking this works best as a farce so both types would need their flaws. The hustlers, in this case, would be egocentric or incompetent even if they did have better social skills or network.
    Excellent idea: a hack about hackers -- disclaimer: I'm a web developer
    Thanks! I'm probably a 2 or 3 on the scale - I love coding but spend most of my time on the business side of things.

One of the reasons I made this is because cyberpunk feels so out of touch with the modern tech world.