UED: You are the Resistance

edited July 2015 in Directed Promotion
UED: You are the Resistance is a game by Fabiano Saccol and Julio Matos where you play the couriers and scavengers of a small community in the aftermath of an alien invasion. Think "post-apocalyptic X-COM". The world is frozen now, so on every mission you undertake for United Earth Defense, you have to deal with your resources - ammo, armour and life support - gradually dwindling away.

I will be launching the English edition soon, once I have gone through the book again for last-minute checks and stopped getting cold feet about the translation.

In the meantime, I thought I might share the character sheet with you - it was designed by Julio and it's one of the things that first attracted me to the game. What I love about it is that it's not just your character sheet but also the HUD inside your character's environment suit, so you see what your PC sees.

(Actually there are one or two OOC items, which I might remove to make an additional, 100% diegetic version. And some of the attributes are borderline. But it's close.)

UED char sheet