This is a thread where you can tell us about any games that you're currently developing or playtesting. It's an opportunity to connect with potential playtesters
The thread is an experiment: it got used last month
, so I thought we could try it again.Principles for posting:
* Tell us about your game(s) in one post. Feel free to mention your game even if you've talked about it in last month's thread. The idea is to inform us about what you're doing now.
* Optionally: tell us what you're hoping to achieve this month.
* If you want to link to another thread, post, or rules document, go for it.
* There's no maximum number of games you can talk about. If developing your game is a genuine focus for you this month, then put it up. (This bit is definitely an experiment, so let's test how it works. If the thread gets a bit spammy, then maybe we need a different/actual limit.)If you're responding to a game someone else has posted about:
* Number your response (first response: ; second response ; third response ). If you see that you're the second person to post, "Wow, that looks cool!" to a post here, then put a "" at the top of your post.
* The fourth person to post should just take their comment and create a new thread (or talk on an existing thread about the game), to continue the discussion.