S-G hanging out at GenCon

Anyone up for meeting up in Indianapolis later this week during GenCon? For a meal or drinks or whatever? Whisper me for my contact info.

Comments

• Man, I want to have sushi with you again at GenCon, only I'm not going to GenCon. Is this the thread where we all post about how sad we are not to be hanging out with you at GenCon? <=)
  • Man, I want to have sushi with you again at GenCon, only I'm not going to GenCon. Is this the thread where we all post about how sad we are not to be hanging out with you at GenCon? <=)</blockquote>

Yep! :-)
  • Ok, then, me too!
  • Not being at Gencon and lacking anything better to do, I am dominating the front page of story-games.com in your honor.

• Going to GenCon: Paying a lot of money to go somewhere to pay a lot of money to stay near somewhere that you have to pay a lot of money to get into in order to spend money and play games and hang out with cool people. You could cut out a lot of those layers by just inviting cool people you want to hang out with to go to Vegas with you sometime.
  • edited August 2014
    GET OUT OF MY HEAD, CORLEY!

(For the uninitiated: I'm already in Vegas. See? Funny! And while another convention is the last thing this town needs, we are *seriously* in need of more RPGers.)

• Come on! There are all kinds of "gaming" organizations there.