(Kickstarter) Fear The Living Is Live!

Or Undead if you prefer ;) . In any case, my zombie apocalypse RPG just went live on Kickstarter today at roughly 3:00 pm Pacific Coast Time. Fear The Living focuses on emulating the interpersonal drama, dysfunctional relationships, and brutal choices that make zombie fiction (even the cheesy B-movie stuff like Evil Dead and Zombie Strippers) so great.

Whether you're a fan of the classics (Night of the Living Dead, Return of the Living Dead, Braindead), a fan of "new-school" zombie media (The Walking Dead, Dead Set, Shaun of the Dead) or just someone who digs light-to-midweight narrative games with a focus on interpersonal relationships and difficult choices during play then check it out.

A link to the Kickstarter mainpage is HERE

For anyone who's interested in taking a look at the system itself, here's the Playtest Document and a beautiful homebrew Survivor Sheet made by rpgnets own Foxkit.

Take a look, let me know what you think thus far, share it with anyone you think might be interested. If you're interested yourself please consider backing my project so that we can bring my baby to blasphemous life! If you have questions about the system, put them here, send them to me via private message, or email me at jtjessop88@gmail.com

Thank you,

-John

Comments

• edited July 2014
    I want to thank the fine folks at Storygames and RPGnet for their support thus far. We've raised over $900 thus far, with more to come! Meanwhile, I'm searching for a low-cost fulfillment service that might make shipping international orders cost effective. If anyone interested in the game has a recommendation for me based off of their own experience or that of a successful KS creator please let me know. I'm always willing to learn.