What was that "Surgery" rpg called?

edited December 2013 in Story Games
I have seen, and heard others talk about it a few times. It was a "Surgery" game where you have to quickly cut parts out of card stock. What was it called? Anyone got some material on it?

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Are you thinking of Medical Hospital by Jason Morningstar ?

http://www.therpgsite.com/showthread.php?s=8ff10bbad8b7111b51a0deda459ec2b0&t=11625
  • If you are thinking of Medical Hospital it is back in active development with an art contract underway.
  • Okay, that sounds pretty awesome.

(And...can I say that your responses on that thread were priceless and professional, Jason? Kill 'em with kindness.)
  • Thanks, it's funny to look back on that now. I don't really go there any more.
  • If you are thinking of Medical Hospital it is back in active development with an art contract underway.
    Hooray!
  • This is good news. I think more "craft-y" resolution systems could be a lot of fun.
  • I love the idea of putting that alongside medical melodrama. It sounds like a riot!
  • The roleplaying side will be powered by a variant of the Fiasco engine and the arts and crafts side will be powered by scissors and sticky notes. You'll be able to bounce back and forth in play or just use the piece you enjoy - melodramatic scene chewing, tense arts and crafts hepatic trisegmentectomy, or both.

I'm really interested in the intersection of player and character skill.
  • Please tell me that somewhere on the book will be a blurb that reads "A scissors and sticky note Fiasco!"
  • Y'know, now that I look at the Fiasco back cover, it's suspiciously reminding me of this game...look at that there upper left corner!
  • I'm really interested in the intersection of player and character skill.
    I was reading in the RPGsite thread that you are very adept with scissors. Basically you've made a power gamer/munchkin game just for yourself. ;-)