Montsegur 1244 Cards

edited June 2013 in Story Games
I know the game is a little dated now, but it's still my favorite story game.

But I don't like shuffling paper. Not for profit card frame idea for POD printing.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I think Frederik made cards for Montesgur at one point. I have a set he brought to Dreamation and left with me, anyway.
  • i sent him an e-mail about that

didn't hear back

all that's on the site is the pdf.

care to send a pic of yours, jason?
  • Man, still want to play this. Have yet to get that off the ground.
  • my favorite story game
  • looks like with shipping and printing (no profit) the decks are about $10
  • less if i don't print the expansion stuff.
  • There are already a set of Montsegur character cards. They look quite nice. Maybe try contacting the authors to obtain a file?
  • are you referring to the author of the game? because i'm already talking with frederik
  • These two files both contain cards for the entire Montsegur cast and also feature evocative illustrations.

thoughtfulgames.com/montsegur1244/components-color.zip
    thoughtfulgames.com/montsegur1244/components-black-and-white.zip
  • >> I know the game is a little dated now, but it's still my favorite story game.
    >>But I don't like shuffling paper. Not for profit card frame idea for POD printing.

available soon
  • in coordination with thoughtful games, i have designed some cards that are easier to use than the free ones on his site. you can download for free, or have them shipped to you for $8.

rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/116309/Montsegur-1244-Game-Cards
  • What's the interface for making cards via DriveThru like?

Quick and easy? Or was it a lot of work to prepare the cards on the site?

The Daughters of Verona is slowly selling out, while the Superior POD edition turned out rather nicely in the end I'd rather avoid working with them for a reprint.
  • the card interface is easier than their book interface, but it still requires knowing how to adjust color levels, dot gain, bleed, xpdf exporting, and so on.

once you learn it, it's fine, but the site has it's own "specialness" about it
  • these have been selling rather well. and the pdf is free if you don't want hardcopies.