[Tremulus and Saga of the Icelanders] Missed the crowdfunding... where I find them now ?

edited November 2012 in Story Games
What the title says. I admit I knew about Tremulus but wasnt convinced by then. And just heard about Saga of the Icelanders it now, it would be a insta-buy for me!

So, is it possible to find physical copies of those now ? If so, how/where?

P.S: heck, Im becoming World addicted. Have AW, DW MotW, The Regiment beta, and now want these two. Now I just need a Shadowrun hack, or a gigsonesque Cyberpunk one. :D

Comments

• It's not possible yet. I'm sure tremulus will have copies for sale once they're printed up, but Sagas I am not sure about. Summoning @teatine !
  • Don't forget Monsterhearts! Seriously, that's my favorite one, and I don't even *like* the source material.
  • @teataine?
    It works better when you spell it right. :P
  • Haha, wow. I thought it wouldn't let me put in made up names. @I'vemadehugemistake
  • I totally want cyberpunk / shadowrun as well.
  • edited November 2012
    See also The Sprawl for cyberpunk games. It's alpha only. I have played once (with the creator) and had a blast.
  • See also The Sprawl for cyberpunk games. It's alpha only. I have played once (with the creator) and had a blast.
    I can second that, although in the interests of full disclosure: I have played several games with Hamish (the creator) and never failed to have a blast. A couple of those fun-filled sessions happened to be of The Sprawl. But it appears lets you play out Gibsonesque chrome, cool and betrayal very well.