Have you ever played in a game (as player or GM, or both/neither) where someone railroaded the game in some way... but it was awesome?
In this thread, tell us how it went.
* What made it awesome, fun, exciting, interesting?
* What were some GM techniques in play? (i.e. How was the railroading carried out, exactly?)
* Was the railroading hidden or out in the open?
* Did anyone resist the railroading, or were people happy to go along?
* If someone resisted, how did the group or the GM deal with that?
Don't worry about the definition of railroading for this thread; please just share your experiences. We can figure out what railroading is to you from you Actual Play story.
Thanks for sharing!