Ignore

edited October 2006 in The Sandbox
Never mind

Comments

• No I want to know now!
  • Well.... that was a tease.
  • No. I won't ignore it. Hahahaha!
  • When I edited my original Convention Schedule post, it told me I had exceeded the maximum post length, then asked me to edit it. When I clicked Save, it posted a new message instead of editing the original, so there were two schedule threads: the original plus the new one with the edited first. So I just killed the new one and moved it to the Sandbox.

But I ended up breaking down the original post into a bunch of messages in a single thread anyway.

Satisfy your curiosity?
  • edited October 2006
    He's lying. I saw the post before it was deleted. He'd posted a brilliant RPG. Under 1500 characters in length, dice for governing human-to-human interaction, diceless for conflict resolution, two GMs at once (one to make the situation and run NPCs, one to act as the referee), and a one-line sample adventure.

It was brilliant.

Fortunately, Adam realized it was too brilliant: the world isn't ready for it. He erased it.

Unfortunately, I saw it and can't even imagine playing anything else now.

-Marco
  • Jerk! Now I have to post it.
  • Well, it is the only way I'll ever game again.

-Marco
  • "I have discovered a truly marvelous mechanic for this, which this margin is too narrow to contain," eh?
  • Dray's Last Game Design
  • IGNORE ME
  • I can't ignore you Fred. You just put out a game I have to go buy. I won't be able to eat for a couple of days because I'm spending my grocery money but you can't get anything worth having without a few sacrifices. Besides, I have a few fat reserves I can run on for a while.
  • This reminds me of alt.stupid.

Which I loved.