Nerdly Beach Party: Save the Date! Sep 23-25

Hey, gang!

We've got a date for the next Nerdly Beach Party, in San Simeon State Park. From the website:
Welcome to the 8th Nerdly Beach Party, at San Simeon State Park
NBPVIII will be from September 23rd to the 25th. It starts that Friday in late afternoon, and breaks up Sunday after lunch. Save the Date! We'll be doing registration soon.
- Campsite at San Simeon State Park Campground (Google Maps link)
- Breakfast and Lunch on Saturday and Sunday (Dinners are BYOMeat and side to share)
- Plenty of gaming to keep you occupied for the weekend!
Follow Ryan Macklin or Go Play SF Bay on Twitter to find out when registration will open!
We'll have registration up soon. Hope to see you there!

- Ryan

Comments

• Posted By: Ryan Macklin- Campsite at San Simeon State Park Campground (Google Maps link)
    Huh. Why have I always thought this was in Ventura County or closer to Santa Barbara? And here I just told someone today that it wasn't in the Bay Area, but it kinda almost is, really. I take it back, someone!
  • Well distance driving wise it's just about in the middle between the Bay Area and LA.
  • Posted By: Mike_OlsonAnd here I just told someone today that itwasn'tin the Bay Area, but it kinda almost is, really. I take it back, someone!
    It isn't :) It's the agreed-upon halfway point in the Central Coast.

- Ryan
  • edited July 2011
    I'm from Southern California. Everything north of San Luis Obispo and south of Oregon is the Bay Area.*

*Not actually true.