A dear friend of mine said today that she could be described as a "tiny undead british rockstar." My immediate response:
If we were to stat you like an RPG, which would be your best skill:
Tiny, Undead, British, or Rockstar?
Here's what I want us to do.
Me: I'm going to write down my initial thoughts.
You: You're going to fill in whatever blanks you see with your own ideas.
The winner gets everyone else's quickening. Except since this is a group activity, we're all winners. Resolve that amongst yourselves.The Base of the Game
[You can't change these elements. Work with what's given. This is an exercise in building
. The bits in parentheses are fair game.]
You're a Tiny Undead British Rockstar! And you do Tiny Undead British Rockstar things! This is a game about that!
When you make your character, you have four skills:
- Tiny -- the better you are at Tiny, you're more likely to do well when being small is awesome, like getting into tight places or looking all innocent before you rip the head off of your victim
- Undead -- the better you are at Undead, you can do things that that the undead can do, like survive being shot in the face or turn invisible or whatever the fuck the undead do
- British -- the better you are at British, (man, how about someone British fill this one one. I've looked like a cockbite enough for one week.)
- Rockstar -- the better you are at Rockstar, the more incredible things you can pull off because people want to please you and cut you slack for being an insane, eccentric fuck
Making your character:
- Write down your Stage Name
- Tell us what kind of Undead you are
- Pick your best skill. That gets a d12.
- Pick your worst skill. That gets a d4.
- (Bit about other two skills intentionally left blank for y'all to fill in)
- (You can add more here)
Playing the game:
(Fuck if I know. That's on y'all)
I'M DONE! I would love to see what y'all make. Hopefully posting this late on a Saturday night (Pacific time) doesn't bone the post.