Registration Ends May 14! [Camp Nerdly May 20-22 2011]

13»

Comments

• Hey Parke. I'm a first-timer too, and I'd love to try out Leverage. So call that one vote in favor if you're on the fence about running it. And congrats on your graduation.
  • So are we coordinating kitchen implements or just bring what we have and we'll sort it out there?
  • edited May 2011
    Patty,

I think Camp Nerdly has some equipment, but I'm not sure. The Nerdly wiki's menu page lists all the equipment that I can think of that we'll need. It's probably best to do the organizing on that page (I'll go make a section after posting this). Please spread it around to people who you know who are going.
  • Just signed up to run Apocalypse world.

I'm also bringing the stuff for The Trouble With Demons and In The Belly Of The Whale from Norwegian Style. If anyone is particularly interested in these let me know.
  • We came in at around 47 adults, one younger one, and some babies. This is going to be one heck of a Camp Nerdly!

Can't wait to see y'all there!
  • Wait, what? The wiki only lists 32. Who else is coming?! *excited*

Last time, I brought stuff like ladles and pots. Anything needed this time?
  • Adam,

If you have the room, please bring whatever you can. Better safe than sorry!
  • The full attendee list is posted on the Wiki:

==================
    http://campnerdly.wikispaces.com/Attendee+List
    ==================
  • William White? Who's that guy? I know a Bill White - maybe they're related? (Hi Bill!) :)
  • AWESOME, Andy.
  • edited May 2011
    Posted By: Adam DrayLast time, I brought stuff like ladles and pots. Anything needed this time?
    There's a stuff planning page on the wiki, too, to make sure we have all the random bits we need for the kitchen: http://campnerdly.wikispaces.com/Stuff+Planning+Page
  • Thanks, Jule Ann. I had missed that.
  • edited May 2011
    LOL, I forgot about that. I need to make some slight changes to it. Doing so now.

EDITED. I think we now have the final list of what we need on that Stuff Planning Page for kitchen/otherwise.
    EDITED2: I think I just overwrote someone else's changes (saved at 12:43AM EST) in an second update: It is likely someone on this thread. If you added/changed that page in the last 10 minutes, please go back and confirm. Thanks and I apologize.

I also signed every paypal email account up into a Google mailing list called "campnerdly-discussion". I did so without permission (sorry) so you can totally opt out, but I wanted to make sure that last minute discussion gets done directly especially for the folks not on S-G, in case of emergencies and stuff. You'll see a post from me in the next day or so.

-Andy
  • Curse you, Andy Kitkowski! (Nah, it's all good. I'll put my stuff back this evening.)
  • Thanks for the changes, Andy.

I'm going to work every spare moment I can from now until Friday when I get on the plane (and maybe even on Friday as well).

This is very exciting.
  • Is anyone else taking the train? I'll be picking Jeremy up at the Quantico station (that seemed to be the closest) at 6:30ish. I can pick up others, too.
  • Hey folks, is there a Nerdly provided shower curtain/rod system? I remember when I went and there was no shower curtain in the men's bathroom. I could look into picking something up before I head down.
  • Posted By: Dave CleaverHey folks, is there a Nerdly provided shower curtain/rod system? I remember when I went and there was no shower curtain in the men's bathroom. I could look into picking something up before I head down.
    Dave: We have shower extra shower curtains, will bring them. You are now tapped as the Official Shower Curtain Guy.

-Andy
  • Posted By: Jule AnnIs anyone else taking the train? I'll be picking Jeremy up at the Quantico station (that seemed to be the closest) at 6:30ish. I can pick up others, too.

Oo! That's when I'm coming in! Wonderful! I can't wait to see you!

• Posted By: Joshua A.C. NewmanOo! That's when I'm coming in! Wonderful! I can't wait to see you!
    Cool! I'll tell Jer to look for you on the train. He'll be getting on in Philadelphia.