[PtR] Play Pilgrims to Ruin with me over Wave

So, yeah, I've been working on-off on this game called Pilgrims to Ruin. It's a lightweight system intent on telling stories about broken people exploring a broken place (although honestly, as time goes on I find that it doesn't really support that notion all that much, it's just the default "setting" so to speak). The rules work on opposing rolls that represent opposing character drives and resolve scene conflicts, snowballing into story.

I feel this game needs a lot more play; there have been a few playtests, inside and outside, but the rules change and I find the players should, too. Therefore I'm going to kick off a game of it on Google Wave, five people maximum. It's not going to be real-time, because my schedule is unpredictable, but I'll try to update as often as possible.

If you're interested, raise your internet hand here. If you don't have a Wave account, chirp and I'll send you one. If you have any questions, ask.

Comments

• Hey, I'd be interested in giving it a shot. I recall I chipped in with a comment or two when this was being worked over in Praxis; it'd be cool to see how far its come.