Thou Art But A Warrior pdf?

edited May 2010 in Story Games
I want to play some Thou Art But A Warrior on Wednesday! I see a few references to "we're gonna have pdfs soon" on the web, but nowhere to buy. Do I need to pay an extra $6 shipping for the chance that IPR+FedEx gets it to me in time, or can anyone point me to a better option?

Comments

• Hey! So what's going on is that I ordered myself some Adobe software and it got hung up in the switchover from CS4 to CS5. Good news, I'm getting CS5. Bad news, not sure how much longer I have to wait. It will certainly be soon, since some CS5 products are shipping now. I'm just not sure when they're going to start shipping the bundles.

It's important to me to make sure I do this thing properly with bookmarks and all, so I do apologize for the delay. But I'm sure we can work something out through email.
  • Posted By: wundergeekHey! So what's going on is that I ordered myself some Adobe software and it got hung up in the switchover from CS4 to CS5. Good news, I'm getting CS5. Bad news, not sure how much longer I have to wait. It will certainly be soon, since some CS5 products are shipping now. I'm just not sure when they're going to start shipping the bundles.

It's important to me to make sure I do this thing properly with bookmarks and all, so I do apologize for the delay. But I'm sure we can work something out through email.
    Thanks for the update, Anna!