Whisper at me. Please.

edited September 2009 in The Sandbox
Could someone whisper something at me. I'm not getting email updates when it happens, although I've hit the relevant check box. I'd like to test it again.

Comments

• No one gets emails when they are whispered at. You get a notification at the top of the forum page.
  • Aha!!

Thanks.
  • Ha! I didn't know that was an option. Just uncovered some whispers sent to me more than a year ago. Sorry whisperers -- I wasn't being rude, honest!
  • Also, one thing to note; If some whispers an entire DISCUSSION to you (where you see your name in the topic), you won't be notified of the whisper. Just something to be 'ware of.

-Andy
  • Sound. Thanks for the intel.
  • Holy crap...there's a whole bunch of options I haven't been using...Didn't even know those were there...
  • whoa, me too.
    holy weed i've missed a lot of whispers!
  • Posted By: AndyAlso, one thing to note; If some whispers an entire DISCUSSION to you (where you see your name in the topic), you won't be notified of the whisper. Just something to be 'ware of.

-Andy
    I suggest either bookmarking these discussions, or ticking the box that shows "Your whispered discussions" at the sidebar. Perhaps it says "private", and then scanning the sidebar for "new".